Uploading images is a great way to enhance your post. Users and readers will find this especially helpful in the “Buy & Sell” Forum. Please be aware, users are unable to upload images directly from their computer to the forum.
To upload any image to your post follow these simple steps:
1) Locate image you wish to use by searching through Google or any other search engine.
2) Right click on the image and select “copy image address”
3) In the forum post you are creating, select “img” from the options at the top of the post creation form.
4) Paste the image address in the box provided
5) Name your image and hit enter
6) Your image will appear in text form in your post and look something like this
img src=”https://www.gringotree.com/Community/images/27-Sep-2015/testpicture.jpg” alt=”this is the name of your image”
After you submit your post, the image will appear.
Note: If you make a mistake and you wish to remove the image you can edit a submitted post at anytime. Simply select “Edit” at the top right corner of your post and delete the line of text containing your image and repeat the process above.
The forum ‘How To Use – Read Before Publishing’ is closed to new topics and replies.