If you would like to list with GringoTree, contact us here.
If you list your property on GringoTree.com, here is a list of what you’ll receive in turn:
- We visit and photograph your property.
- Your property for sale or rent is published on the Gringo Tree Real Estate pages.
- GT Real Estate handles all client interaction. We show your apartment/condo/house/land/etc. to all potential renters/buyers.
- We help with documents, paperwork, and contracts and close the business with both parties.
- After the closing, you receive your funds, minus the GT Real Estate commission.
- You pay the commission only when we sell or rent your property.
Our commission is the first month’s rent (in the case of a one-year lease) and a half-month’s rent (in the case of a six-month lease).
Our commission is 3% of the closing price, paid by the seller. The buyer is not charged. For sales of property located more than 20 miles from Cuenca, we charge an additional 1% commission to the buyer.